What should you do for the care of your new tattoo
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEW TATTOO YOU WILL NEED:
ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP (DIAL)
BETADINE OINTMENT (CLEAR) or AQUAPHOR
You never want to touch your new tattoo without washing your hands first.
1. For the first three nights, while sleeping, keep the tattoo covered with saran wrap. Apply thin layer of ointment before doing so.
2. In the morning, remove saran wrap, wash with soap and water, apply thin layer of ointment. Be sure to rub the ointment in until it is gone.
3. You will need to wash area at least 2-3 times daily with warm soap and water, rinse, then apply thin layer of ointment. It is very important that you rub the ointment in until it is gone. (DO NOT GLOB IT ON OR IT WILL OOZE AND YOU RISK LOSING THE INK.)
4. Keep out of the sun and away from pools, lakes, hot tubs, or any type of chlorinated or salt water for at least two weeks.
5. Do not pick or scratch your tattoo, if it itches it means it is dry so wash it with warm soap and water, and apply thin layer of ointment. (IF YOU PICK YOUR TATTOO YOU RISK PULLING INK OUT!) The artist is not responsible for these damages.
6. If you follow these instructions there is no reason your tattoo should not heal up beautifully;! We take great pride in our care of the work we do. If you stray from these instructions the individual artist is not responsible.
We appreciate your business and would like you to return.